Citylan attendee Terms & Conditions.
By Attending any Citylan event you agree to the terms and conditions as stipulated in this document.
Furthermore Citylan / any of its partners (Wibernet) are in no way liable for any loss / damage / theft / injury in any shape or form you may incur whilst at said events.
List of conditions
- Entry is at own risk (you take responsibility for all of your possessions and your well-being).
- You will be held personally liable for any damage that you cause to the venue / equipment.
- We do not provide Refunds.
- Right of Admission reserved (We reserve the right to remove anyone from the event for any reason).
- You must be 13 or older to attend. Anyone under the age of 16 will need to be dropped off by a parent / guardian (Note for Parents / Guardians - by your child attending this you accept all responsibility for their welfare).
- You will need to sign the register before entering the LAN area.
- Bad behaviour can have you expelled from the event.
- There will be a no smoking policy of any devices in the LAN area (Smoking is allowed outside the building).
- No Drugs are allowed into the LAN area.
- A designated Sleeping area will be available / you can sleep by your desk.
- There will be music playing, so please leave your loud speakers at home.
- By attending you agree to all of the terms and conditions (these are presented to you when you sign up for a ticket and are available at any time on the Citylan website).